Sometimes all it takes to begin perfecting a new skill is a nudge in the right direction. Clear-cut explanations, diagrams, and photos help readers follow along with the activities in these books, allowing them to develop the abilities they need to complete future projects of their own.
- Level: Grade 3 - Grade 6
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781634715720): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634715744): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634715751): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: How-to Library
Individual Titles (38)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words