Global Citizens: World Religions
Using the new C3 Framework for Social Studies Standards, this series explores the six most popular world religions through the lenses of History, Geography, Civics, and Economics. As they read, students will develop questions about the text, and use evidence from a variety of sources in order to form conclusions. Data-focused backmatter is included, as well as a bibliography, glossary, and index.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634720809): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634721103): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634721257): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Global Citizens: World Religions
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / General (JNF049000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Eastern (JNF049090)
Individual Titles (6)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words