My Friendly Neighborhood
The My Friendly Neighborhood series connects early readers to their community. Each book in the series is dedicated to describing a neighborhood worker and includes photos and illustrations that embrace diversity and break from typical gender roles. Simple sentence structure and word usage help children develop word recognition and reading skills. Includes a glossary and index.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 1
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations, Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534106987): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534107977): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534109957): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: My Early Library
- Subseries: My Friendly Neighborhood
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Daily Activities (JNF024120)
Individual Titles (12)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography