21st Century Junior Library: Careers
The Working At... series introduces young readers to many career choices. Each book in the series provides students with an overview of what it is like to work within an organization like a hospital, zoo, or TV station, and then profiles several careers within the institution. This season we've added 4 new titles to this growing series.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- BISAC: JNF011000
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610800006): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781610800181): 24 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781610800181H): 24 pages, © 2011
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Careers
Individual Titles (16)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research