Please visit us at one of these upcoming events!
- Date June 13th
- Time 3:30 — 5:00 PM CT
- Event In-Store Signing with Former Astronaut Clayton Anderson
- Location 2401 Rice Boulevard, Houston, TX 77005
- Description Dust off your spacesuit, retired astronaut Clayton Anderson will be signing copies of Letters from Space and A is for Astronaut: Blasting Through the Alphabet at Fundamentally Toys in Houston, TX on Sunday, June 13th from 3:30 — 5:00 PM CT!
- Date June 18
Time 4:00 — 5:00 PM ET
EventLulu & Rocky in Rocky Mountain National Park Storytime
DescriptionExplore Rocky Mountain National Park from your own home with Lulu, Rocky, and author Barbara Joosse with this one of a kind naturalist storytime!
- Date June 19
Time 1:00 — 3:00 PM CT
EventFormer Astronaut Clayton Anderson at the Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum
Location28210 W Park Hwy, Ashland, NE 68003
DescriptionJoin former astronaut Clayton Anderson, author of A is for Astronaut and Letters from Space at the Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum, featuring a Q&A, book signing, autographs, and more!
- Date June 24th
- Time 10:30 AM CT
- Event Pease Park Summer Storytime with Author Nicholas Solis
- Location Pease District Park, 1100 Kingsbury Street, Austin, TX 78703
- Description Join Nicholas Solis in Pease Park on Thursday, June 24, for a special storytime event! Copies of The Color Collector will be available for purchase via Book People.
- Date August 9
Time 7:00 PM ET
EventA Friend Like You: An Intimate Conversation About Friendships with Dr. Becky from Good Inside
DescriptionJoin us on August 9th from 7 to 8pm EST for a webinar in partnership with Dr. Becky Kennedy to talk about all things friendship!
- Date September 28th
- Time 2:00 PM ET
- Event Cedarville University Orchestra Presents: Bach’s Literacy Series Featuring Maestro Stu Saves the Zoo
- Location Dixon Ministry Center Recital Hall at Cedarville University, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, Ohio 45314.
- Description As part of the Cedarville University Orchestra’s annual Bach’s Literacy Series (concerts) for young children, Maestro Stu Saves the Zoo will be brought to life in music! Admission is free, come and experience this incredible event!
- Date Beginning May 4
- Event Truth and Honor, a Sneak Peak
- Location Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum’s DeVos Learning Center website
- Description In anticipation of the soon to be released children’s book, “Truth and Honor: The President Ford Story,” the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation is releasing an exclusive virtual storytelling experience through the eyes of award-winning children’s book author and illustrator Matt Faulkner. The virtual experiences will begin being available on May 4 through the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum’s DeVos Learning Center website, devoslearningcenter.org. In advance of the book being released, Faulkner joins Clare Shubert, Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation’s director of engagement and programming, for “Truth and Honor, a Sneak Peak,” a five-part virtual look into the world of illustration and the process he used for some of the story’s notable illustrations. These mini online segments take a look at President Ford in his childhood and collegiate years, as well as his years serving the military, Congress and as the nation’s 38th president.