What Does it Mean to Be a School Librarian During COVID-19?
This webinar facilitated by Kristin Fontichiaro focuses on:
- Addressing school needs vs. program needs during the pandemic
- What are stakeholders (e.g., parents, students, teachers, admins)
worried about? How can librarians help?
- What needs are librarians seeing that others are not?
- Suggested resources
Getting a Foot in the Door: Building Curriculum Bundles
This webinar facilitated by Kristin Fontichiaro discusses how to get resources into the hands of those who need them. This webinar explores:
- Taking initiative and communicating with teachers
- Instructional menus
- Building out sample curriculum bundles
- A group activity to practice what you've learned