From the Set Explorer Library
Following scientific process, this title provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of cause and effects of erosion.
|Interest Level||Grade 4 - Grade 8|
|Reading Level||Grade 6|
|ATOS Reading Level|
|Guided Reading Level|
|Publisher||Cherry Lake Publishing|
|Available Formats||Reinforced book (9781602795259), Paperback (9781602796034), PDF (9781602797192), ePub (9781631882760), Hosted ebook (9781602797192H), Kindle (9781631373077)|
|Number of Pages||32|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 9.5|
Author: Charnan Simon
Charnan Simon is a former editor of Cricket magazine and the author of more than 100 books for young readers. She lives in Seattle, Washington.
- What Makes a Scientist?
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: Worn by Weathering--Rusting Away
- Experiment #2: Worn by Weathering--Freeze and Thaw
- Experiment #3: Eaten by Erosion--Blown Bare
- Experiment #4: Pushed Ahead, Left Behind
- Experiment #5: Eaten by Erosion--Steep Slopes
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Authors