Following the scientific process, this title provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of the properties of magnetism.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 538'.4078--dc22
- Reinforced book (9781602795303): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781602796096): 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781602797253): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797253H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Science & Ecosystems (JNF051100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Agriculture (JNF051020)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Electricity & Electronics (JNF051090)
Table of Contents
- Magic Magnets?
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: Let the Force Be with You!
- Experiment #2: Do Opposites Really Attract?
- Experiment #3: Share the Power
- Experiment #4: Which Way Is North?
- Experiment #5: The Body Electric
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Christine Taylor-Butler
Christine Taylor-Butler is a freelance author with degrees in both civil engineering and art and design from MIT. When Christine is not writing, she is reading, drawing, or looking for unusual new science ideas to try. She is the author of more than 40 fiction and nonfiction books for children.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents