From the Set Explorer Library
Following the scientific process, this titles provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of ecosystems
|Interest Level||Grade 4 - Grade 8|
|Reading Level||Grade 6|
|ATOS Reading Level|
|Guided Reading Level|
|Publisher||Cherry Lake Publishing|
|Available Formats||Reinforced book (9781602795167), Paperback (9781602795952), PDF (9781602797116), ePub (9781631882890), Hosted ebook (9781602797116H), Kindle (9781631373206)|
|Number of Pages||32|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 9.5|
Author: Matt Mullins
Matt Mullins holds a master‘s degree in the history of science. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin, with his wife and son. Matt writes about science and technology, food, and other topics that interest him.
- Nature's Communities
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: Diversity at the Borders
- Experiment #2: The Temperature Is Just Right
- Experiment #3: Diversity: It's a Good Thing!
- Experiment #4: Preventing Erosion
- Experiment #5: Pollution and Plant Growth
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author