Following the scientific process, this titles provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of sound.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 534.078--dc22
- Reinforced book (9781602795327): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781602796119): 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781602797277): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797277H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Science & Ecosystems (JNF051100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / History of Science (JNF051190)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Physics (JNF051140)
Table of Contents
- Listen Up!
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: The Drum in Your Ear
- Experiment #2: Make Waves!
- Experiment #3: Rubber Band Music
- Experiment #4: Change the Pitch
- Experiment #5: Testing the Sound Barrier
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Christine Taylor-Butler
Christine Taylor-Butler is a freelance author with degrees in both civil engineering and art and design from MIT. When Christine is not writing, she is reading, drawing, or looking for unusual new science ideas to try. She is the author of more than 40 fiction and nonfiction books for children.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents