Team up Online
Super Smart Information Strategies: Team up Online provides students with practical information for online collaboration. Readers are encouraged to think critically as they conduct research, collaborate with fellow students and present their findings in new and different ways.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 025.042--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602796447): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781610802642): 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781602797741): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797741H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Information Explorer
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Internet (JNF012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
Table of Contents
- It's All About Teamwork!
- Find Out More
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Vicki Pascaretti
Vicki Pascaretti is a facilitator in Birmingham, Michigan. She enjoys traveling and reading. She is the mother of Deanna, Bryan, and Jody, and the proud grandmother of Christopher Cameron, Cullen, and Trey.
Author: Sara Wilkie
Sara Wilkie is a learner, teacher, and teacher facilitator in Birmingham, Michigan. She is most inspired by the love and support of Steve, Courtney, Matthew, and Brennen, and truly appreciates the motivation she receives from her colleagues.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents