Junior Scientists: Experiment with Water
Presents experiments demonstrating the basic scientific principles of water, including information on erosion, precipitation, and condensation.
- Level: Grade 3 - Grade 6
- Dewey: 532.0078--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602798380): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781602798960): 32 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602798960H): 32 pages, © 2011
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer Junior
- Lexile® Measure: 430
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Water (Oceans, Lakes, etc.) (JNF037070)
Table of Contents
- Let's Experiment!
- EXPERIMENT #1: Thin Skin
- EXPERIMENT #2: Water on the Move
- EXPERIMENT #3: Water, Water Everywhere!
- Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Charnan Simon
Charnan Simon is a former editor of Cricket magazine and the author of more than 100 books for young readers. She lives in Seattle, Washington.
Author: Ariel Kazunas
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents