Junior Scientists: Experiment with Heat
Introduces simple scientific principles involving heat, and provides instructions for experiments that can be done at home to prove them.
- Level: Grade 3 - Grade 6
- Dewey: 536.078--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602798434): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781602799011): 32 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602799011H): 32 pages, © 2011
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer Junior
- Lexile® Measure: 520
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Chemistry (JNF051070)
Table of Contents
- Let's Experiment!
- EXPERIMENT #1: The Temperature is Rising
- EXPERIMENT #2: Keeping It Warm
- EXPERIMENT #3: Heat It Up!
- Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Sophie Lockwood
Sophie Lockwood lives in South Carolina with her husband and enjoys reading, playing bridge, and watching movies when she isnâ€™t writing.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents