Junior Scientists: Experiment with Solids
Describes the physical properties of solids and explains how matter can change to and from a solid into a liquid or gas.
- Level: Grade 3 - Grade 6
- Dewey: 531.078--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602798458): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781602799035): 32 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602799035H): 32 pages, © 2011
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer Junior
- Lexile® Measure: 470
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Chemistry (JNF051070)
Table of Contents
- Let's Experiment!
- EXPERIMENT #1: Mix It Up
- EXPERIMENT #2: Meltdown
- EXPERIMENT #3: Taking Up Space
- Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Josh Gregory
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents