Junior Scientists: Experiment with Liquids
Simple text explores the principles of liquids, including melting, freezing, surface tension, and density.
- Level: Grade 3 - Grade 6
- Dewey: 532.0078--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602798465): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781602799042): 32 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602799042H): 32 pages, © 2011
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer Junior
- Lexile® Measure: 470
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Chemistry (JNF051070)
Table of Contents
- Let's Experiment!
- EXPERIMENT #1: Making Changes
- EXPERIMENT #2: Density and Weight
- EXPERIMENT #3: Connect the Drops
- Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Matt Mullins
Matt Mullins holds a masterâ€™s degree in the history of science. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin, with his wife and son. Matt writes about science and technology, food, and other topics that interest him.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents