It's Cool to Learn About Countries: Iran
Learn about the history, culture, and geography of Iran.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 955
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610804400): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781610806145): 48 pages, © 2013
- PDF (9781610805278): 48 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781610808064): 48 pages, © 2013
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Social Studies Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 910
- Guided Reading Level: Q
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 153402
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.9
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 1.0
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / Middle East (JNF038080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Middle East (JNF025120)
Table of Contents
- Welcome to Iran!
- Business and Government
- Meet the People
- What's for Dinner?
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: G.S. Prentzas
G. S. Prentzas has written more than a dozen books for young readers. He works as an editor and writer. He lives in New York State.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents