Makers as Innovators
Some of today's most incredible innovations are coming from the global community of makers. These thinkers, inventors, and hackers share information and technology to push new ideas forward. Readers will discover how they can join the maker movement and help improve the way we live.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Reinforced book (9781631377716): 32 pages, © 2015
- Paperback (9781631377914): 32 pages, © 2015
- Hosted ebook (9781631378317): 32 pages, © 2015
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- Subseries: Makers as Innovators
Individual Titles (12)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty