Extreme MotoGP presents the thrills and spills of this intriguing extreme sport. The carefully written, considerate text will hold the readers' interest and allow for successful mastery and comprehension. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience, these books maintain a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance achievement and comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 796.7/5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634710916): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634712897): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- PDF (9781634711906): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634713887): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: Nailed It!
- Lexile® Measure: 320
- Guided Reading Level: T
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 183814
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 2.9
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / General (JNF054000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / Extreme Sports (JNF054180)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / Motor Sports (JNF054100)
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Superstars of Moto Gp
- Racing and Winning
- Moto Gp Equipment
- History of Moto Gp
- Racing Dangers
- Did You Know?
- Consider This!
- Learn More
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research