Bake Sale guides students as they conceive and set up their own bake sale for their friends and community. The considerate text includes easy-to-follow lists and will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience, these books maintain a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance achievement and comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 664/.752
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634711012): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634712996): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- PDF (9781634712002): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634713986): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: D.I.Y. Make It Happen
- Lexile® Measure: 370
- Guided Reading Level: R
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Games & Activities / General (JNF021000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Cooking & Food (JNF014000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Business & Economics (JNF010000)
Table of Contents
- What Does It Mean to Host a Bake Sale?
- What Do You Need to Host a Bake Sale?
- How Do You Set Up a Bake Sale?
- How Do You Run a Bake Sale?
- D.I.Y. Example
- Learn More
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research