Scavenger Hunt guides students as they conceive and set up their own scavenger hunt for their friends and community. The considerate text includes easy-to-follow lists and will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience, these books maintain a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance achievement and comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 796.1/4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634711036): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634713016): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- PDF (9781634712026): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634714006): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: D.I.Y. Make It Happen
- Lexile® Measure: 250
- Guided Reading Level: S
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Games & Activities / General (JNF021000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / Camping & Outdoor Activities (JNF054030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Curiosities & Wonders (JNF016000)
Table of Contents
- What Does It Mean to Organize a Scavenger Hunt?
- What Do You Need to Organize a Scavenger Hunt?
- How Do You Set Up a Scavenger Hunt?
- How Do You Run a Scavenger Hunt?
- D.I.Y. Example
- Learn More
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research