Time Capsule guides students as they conceive and execute their own time capsule for their friends and community. The considerate text includes easy-to-follow lists and will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience, these books maintain a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance achievement and comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 902.8/4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634721462): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634722780): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- PDF (9781634722124): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634723442): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: D.I.Y. Make It Happen
- Lexile® Measure: 480
- Guided Reading Level: Q
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Games & Activities / General (JNF021000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / 21st Century (JNF025250)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
Table of Contents
- What Does It Mean to Create a Time Capsule?
- What Do You Need to Create a Time Capsule?
- How Do You Set Up a Time Capsule?
- How Do You Host a Time Capsule Sealing Ceremony?
- D.I.Y. Example
- Learn More
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research