Board Game Tournament
Board Game Tournament guides students as they conceive and set up their own board game tournament for their friends and community. The considerate text includes easy-to-follow lists and will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience, these books maintain a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance achievement and comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 794
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634728829): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534100602): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- PDF (9781634729710): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534101494): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts
- Series: D.I.Y. Make It Happen
- Lexile® Measure: 430
- Guided Reading Level: R
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Business & Economics (JNF010000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Crafts & Hobbies (JNF015000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Games & Activities / Board Games (JNF021010)
Table of Contents
- What Does It Mean to Host a Board Game Tournament?
- What Do You Need to Host a Board Game Tournament?
- How Do You Set Up a Board Game Tournament?
- How Do You Run a Board Game Tournament?
- D.I.Y. Example
- Learn More
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents