Learn About Animals
The Learn About Animals series uses a curriculum based approach to get children comfortable with reading. Each book in this series uses a combination of sight words and short-vowel words in repetition to build recognition and confidence. Bold, colorful photographs help guide readers through the text. Text and format is created by Cecilia Minden, PhD, a literacy consultant and former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534123618): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534123649): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Learn About Animals
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner (JNF045000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
Individual Titles (4)
- Fall 2020
- Spring 2020
- Fall 2019
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Teaching guides