This product is not available for purchase: Status is Not yet published
Little Blossom Stories
The Little Blossom Stories series uses curriculum based fiction to get children comfortable with reading. Each book in this series uses a combination of sight words and short-vowel words in repetition to build recognition and confidence. Original illustrations help guide readers through the text. Text and format is created by Cecilia Minden, PhD, a literacy consultant and former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education. Includes phonics and teachers' guide.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Paperback (9781534128408): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534133303): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Little Blossom Stories
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / Words (JUV009080)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Friendship (JUV039060)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Cecilia Minden, PhD, is a literacy consultant and the author of many books for children. She is the former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Cecilia lives with her family in North Carolina.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Teaching guides