What to Put on for the Park?
What to Put on for the Park? uses a curriculum based approach to get children comfortable with reading and start them thinking about smart choices. This book uses a combination of sight words and short-vowel words in repetition to build recognition and confidence. Bold, colorful photographs help guide readers through the text. Text and format is created by Cecilia Minden, PhD, a literacy consultant and former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education. Includes phonics and teachers' guide.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534128699): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- PDF (9781534130395): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534133594): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: What to Put On?
- Lexile® Measure: 130
- Guided Reading Level: A
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / Words (JUV009080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Clothing & Dress (JNF059000)
Table of Contents
- Beginning of Text
- Word List
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Teaching guides