Books in the Magic, Myth, and Mystery series explore those spooky creatures that go bump in the night, fill our dreams (or nightmares!), and make us afraid of the dark. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience and a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. Considerate text includes tons of fascinating information and wild facts about Krampus that will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534129399): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Paperback (9781534132597): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- PDF (9781534131095): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534134294): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Magic, Myth, and Mystery
- Lexile® Measure: 460
- Guided Reading Level: X
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Curiosities & Wonders (JNF016000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Folklore & Mythology (JNF052030)
Table of Contents
- Krampus Is Coming to Town!
- You Better Watch Out!
- Cramping Krampus’s Style
- From Hel and Back
- Krampus and Company
- Did You Know?
- Consider This!
- Learn More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents