Bill and Jill the Ibises
Books in the Hello, Everglades! series take young readers on a journey through the Everglades, exploring the flora and fauna of the region. Each book uses the whole language approach to literacy, a combination of sight words and repetition builds recognition and confidence. Bold, colorful photographs correlate directly to text to help guide readers through the book. Books in this series include author biography and teaching guides.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534157248): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- PDF (9781534157651): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534158061): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences
- Series: Hello, Everglades!
- Lexile® Measure: 30
- Guided Reading Level: A
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner (JNF045000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Words (see also headings under Language Arts) (JNF013120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
Table of Contents
- Beginning of Text
- Word List
No reviews found.
Author: Howie Minsky
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Teaching guides