My Early Library
The My Early Library books are developed with the earliest reader in mind. Subject matter is handled in an uncomplicated and age-appropriate way while encouraging readers to ask deeper questions on each topic. Simple structure helps children develop word recognition and reading skills. Additional backmatter included. Books in this series include table of contents, glossary of key words, index, author biography, and timeline.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 1
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163201): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163409): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163805): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences, Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: My Early Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner (JNF045000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / General (JNF013000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Words (see also headings under Language Arts) (JNF013120)
Individual Titles (154)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events