My Itty-Bitty Bio
The My Itty-Bitty Bio series are biographies for the earliest readers. These books examine the lives of historical men and women in a simple, age-appropriate way that will help children develop word recognition and reading skills. The series celebrates diversity, covering women and men from a range of backgrounds and professions. Includes a timeline, primary sources, glossary, and index.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 1
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations, Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163218): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163416): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163812): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: My Early Library
- Subseries: My Itty-Bitty Bio
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Science & Technology (JNF007090)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
Individual Titles (72)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events