Create and Share: Thinking Digitally
Using the AASL Standards Framework for Learners, the Create and Share: Thinking Digitally series provides younger readers with the necessary tools to successfully and safely navigate the digital world. Activities throughout the books prompt students to think more deeply, be creative, share information and resources, and grow their knowledge. Books include a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, sidebars,and educational matter.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163263): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163461): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163867): 7 x 9, 24 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Science & Technology
- Series: Create and Share: Thinking Digitally
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / General (JNF012000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Internet (JNF012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Electricity & Electronics (JNF051090)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Activities for further learning
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents