Behind the Curtain
Historical events can look different depending on your perspective. In the Behind the Curtain series, readers will come to understand different viewpoints by stepping into the shoes of central characters as they act out dramatic retellings of history's biggest moments. Written with simplified, considerate text to help struggling readers, this series is made to build confidence as readers engage and read aloud. Books in this series include a table of contents, glossary, index, author biography, sidebars, and timelines.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163324): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163522): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163928): 7 x 9, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Behind the Curtain
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / General (JNF025000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / General (JNF025170)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Performing Arts / Theater & Musicals (JNF039050)
Individual Titles (16)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events