Following the scientific process, this title provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of bugs and insects.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 595.7078--dc22
- Reinforced book (9781602795211): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781602796003): 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781602797161): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797161H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Science & Ecosystems (JNF051100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Insects, Spiders, etc. (JNF003120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
Table of Contents
- A Creepy, Crawly Classroom
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: Damp or Dry?
- Experiment #2: Are Bugs Bugged by Light?
- Experiment #3: Smelly Old Worms
- Experiment #4: Mealworms and Magnets
- Experiment #5: Which Worms Wiggle Wildly?
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Susan H. Gray
Susan H. Gray has a masterâ€™s degree in zoology. She has written more than 70 science and reference books for children and especially loves writing about animals. Gray also likes to garden and play the piano. She lives in Cabot, Arkansas, with her husband, Michael, and many pets.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents