Following the scientific process, this title provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of the body and digestion.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 612.3--dc22
- Reinforced book (9781602795181): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781602795976): 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781602797130): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797130H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Environmental Science & Ecosystems (JNF051100)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Astronomy (JNF051040)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects (JNF051110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Biology (JNF051050)
Table of Contents
- Chew on This!
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: Open Wide!
- Experiment #2: Down It Goes
- Experiment #3: A Strong Mixer
- Experiment #4: A Digestive Powerhouse
- Experiment #5: The End of the Journey
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Tamra B. Orr
Tamra Orr is a full-time writer and author living in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest. She loves her job because she learns more about the world every single day and then turns that information into pop quizzes for her patient and tolerant children (ages 16, 13, and 10). She has written more than 80 nonfiction books for people of all ages, so she never runs out of material and is sure sheâ€™d be a champion on Jeopardy!
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents