It's Cool to Learn About Countries: Japan
An introduction to the geography, history, economy, culture, and people of Japan. Bright, colorful designs and hands on activities will keep children engaged as they learn about Japan and its people.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 952--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602798328): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781602798892): 48 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602798892H): 48 pages, © 2011
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Social Studies Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 810
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 140956
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.2
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 1.0
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Business & Economics (JNF010000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / Asia (JNF038020)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Asia (JNF025030)
Table of Contents
- Welcome to Japan!
- Business and Government in Japan
- Meet the People
- What's For Dinner?
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Barbara A. Somervill
Barbara A. Somervill writes childrenâ€™s nonfiction books on a variety of topics. She is particularly interested in nature and foreign countries. Somervill believes that researching new and different topics makes writing every book an adventure. When she is not writing, Somervill is an avid reader and plays bridge.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents