How Does It Fly?
Kids have always been very interested in aviation and how things fly. Bright, engaging photos and clear, inviting text will captivate young readers as they explore these wonderful flying machines. The series contains a mix of aircraft from Gliders, Hot Air Balloons and Blimps, to Supersonic Fighter Planes and Bombers, to Helicopters and Propeller Planes. While the stunning photo's draw students into the book, the text exposes them to the science of flight. This set will be a winner for both avid and hard to reach readers.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610801461): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610801553H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: How Does It Fly?
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents