How Did They Build That?
From an early age, kids love to build things. This engaging series will capture the attention of young readers as they learn about how things are built. The series focuses on items that students encounter every day, from roads and bridges to skyscrapers and stadiums. This series is sure to educate and entertain kids as they learn about the world around them.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610801515): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610801614H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: How Did They Build That?
Individual Titles (12)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents