Language Arts Explorer: Science Lab delves into the science of earth and space, life, and technology, while engaging readers in the process of scientific inquiry. Each book in the series will use the voice of a scientist or lab technician to take the reader through several fictional, but fact-based, experiments. Through the journal notes of the narrator's own problem, prediction, experiment, and results, the readers will see the scientific process in action. These accounts will touch upon the new emphases direction of the NSES standards, which focus not solely on content but also on the process of inquiry.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610802451): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2012
- Paperback (9781610803007): 32 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610802468H): 32 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Language Arts Explorer
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents