It's Cool to Learn About Countries: Germany
Travel to the European nation of Germany and discover its rich history and culture.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 943
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610800983): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610801027): 48 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610801027H): 48 pages, © 2012
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Social Studies Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 890
- Guided Reading Level: R
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 146943
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.7
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 1.0
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / Europe (JNF038060)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Geography (JNF051180)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Europe (JNF025070)
Table of Contents
- Welcome to Germany!
- Business and Government
- Meet the People
- What's for Dinner?
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Vicky Franchino
Vicky Franchino has always liked to learn about people who have made a difference in the world. Before writing this book she knew very little about Roberto Clemente, but she now understands why people still remember and honor him more than 30 years after his death. She hopes Clementeâ€™s story will help to inspire others to use their talents and time to make the world a better place. Vicky is the author of a number of other nonfiction books for children, and lives with her husband and their three daughters in Wisconsin.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents