It's Cool to Learn About Countries: Ethiopia
Visit the African country of Ethiopia and learn about its geography, people, and history.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 963
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610800990): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610801034): 48 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610801034H): 48 pages, © 2012
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Social Studies Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 880
- Guided Reading Level: R
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 146942
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.5
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 1.0
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / Africa (JNF038010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Earth Sciences / Geography (JNF051180)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Africa (JNF025010)
Table of Contents
- Welcome to Ethiopia!
- At Work in Ethiopia
- The People of Ethiopia
- What's for Dinner?
- For More Information
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Barbara A. Somervill
Barbara A. Somervill writes childrenâ€™s nonfiction books on a variety of topics. She is particularly interested in nature and foreign countries. Somervill believes that researching new and different topics makes writing every book an adventure. When she is not writing, Somervill is an avid reader and plays bridge.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents