Early guided readers in the 21st Century Basic Skills Library support the development of reading skills as they introduce students to vocabulary and content that they will use for a lifetime. The content is aligned to the Partnership for the 21st Century Skills framework content standards and supports the new Common Core State Standards Initiative.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610806879): 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610806930H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library
- Subseries: Natural Disasters
Individual Titles (4)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents