Citing Sources: Learning to Use the Copyright Page
Activities provide tips and instructions for using and crediting copyrighted material.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Dewey: 346.04/82
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624310232): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781624310478): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- PDF (9781624310713): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781624310959): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Information Explorer Junior
- Guided Reading Level: O
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Media Studies (JNF060000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Internet (JNF012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
Table of Contents
- All Kinds of Property
- What Is Copyright?
- Smart Steps to Using Information
- Giving Credit
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Suzy Rabbat
Suzy Rabbat is a National Board certified school librarian. She has two children, Mike and Annie. She lives in Mt. Prospect, Illinois, with her husband, Basile.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography