Language Arts Explorer creatively presents nonfiction topics while focusing on critical reading skills. The Energy Lab series delves into different types of energy, discovering the science behind each form of energy, how we use it today, and how we might use it tomorrow. The reader is encouraged to make predictions, perform purpose-driven research, and creatively solve the problems presented. The reader begins to understand how the process of forming and answering questions and thinking critically is a key skill of investigation.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610808927): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781610809177): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781610809672): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Language Arts Explorer
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents