The Parts of Speech
The ability to recognize and correctly use the different parts of speech is key to developing strong writing skills. In this series, readers will follow exciting storylines to learn about the roles different types of words play in sentences. Activity sidebars help teach concepts such as tense and correct punctuation.
- Reinforced book (9781624315435): © 2014
- Paperback (9781624315459): © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624315466): © 2014
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: The Parts of Speech
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents