Measuring Mania employs bright illustrations and clear text to teach young readers how to measure. Content focuses on explaining measurement concepts and encouraging readers to measure on their own. Activities provide practice in core concepts including choosing units of measurement, converting between units, and solving problems by measuring. A conclusion summarizes key concepts and suggests more measuring activities. The series is correlated to Common Core State Standards for grades K-2.
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624316463): © 2014
- Paperback (9781624316739): © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624317279): © 2014
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Math Explorer Junior
Individual Titles (6)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents