Let's Look at Spring
Each book in the Let's Look at Spring series introduces an aspect of changes and events that take place in the spring season. This colorful and engaging series encourages readers to observe the changes and events around them that take place in spring. Content is correlated to science and social studies curriculum standards regarding seasons, as well as how people, animals, and plants respond to seasonal changes. What Do You See? questions paired with full-page photos sharpen students' critical viewing and thinking skills.
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781624316531): © 2014
- Paperback (9781624316807): © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624317347): © 2014
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library
- Subseries: Let's Look at Spring
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents