Young readers are fascinated by sharks, and the Sharks series gives readers a close-up view of these mysterious creatures of the deep. Each book satisfies readers with engaging facts about habitat, physical features, and what makes the shark unique. Full-color photos with engaging questions invite readers to discover their own findings about sharks. The books in this series introduce basic concepts and ideas while also providing activities and exercises that engage students in processes and skills that are essential to scientific learning and discovery.
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624315961): © 2014
- Paperback (9781624316081): © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624316326): © 2014
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Exploring Our Oceans
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty