What's It Like to Live Here?
All around the world, people live in many different kinds of environments. From huge, densely packed cities to remote villages, readers will explore the places people call home. They will discover what kind of jobs people do in different locations, what kind of homes they live in, and how they spend their free time. Prompts, call-outs, and questions within the text encourage children to compare and contrast their own day-to-day life experiences with the information presented. Text features such as captions, bold print, a glossary, and an index help readers locate key facts and information efficiently.
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624315633): © 2014
- Paperback (9781624315794): © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624315879): © 2014
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: What's It Like to Live Here?
Individual Titles (6)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty