Follow the Clues
The ability to use the scientific method or the NextGen Science process is key to carrying out experiments, taking measurements, or performing technical tasks. In these books, readers in real-world situations are tasked with following clues and using the scientific method or NextGen Science process to find out what happens. Informational text presents evidence and facts in the form of clues and side-bar details to help children develop critical thinking skills. A summary of the situation is included to show how each chapter contributes to the whole and for a solid understanding of the topic.
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624317750): © 2014
- Paperback (9781624317859): © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624318054): © 2014
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Science Explorer
- Subseries: Follow the Clues
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty