Let's Look at Summer
Each title in the eight-book Let's Look at Summer series introduces an aspect of changes and events that take place in the summer season. Readers are encouraged to observe the changes and events that occur in summer through this series' colorful and engaging text and images. Content is correlated to science and social studies curriculum standards regarding seasons, as well as how people, animals, and plants respond to seasonal changes. What Do You See? Questions, which are paired with full-page photos, sharpen students' critical viewing and thinking skills
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Reinforced book (9781631375958): 24 pages, © 2015
- Paperback (9781631376405): 24 pages, © 2015
- Hosted ebook (9781631377303): 24 pages, © 2015
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library
- Subseries: Let's Look at Summer
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars