Let's Look at Winter
The Let's Look at Winter series consists of eight books, each introducing an aspect of changes and events that take place in the winter season. This colorful and engaging series encourages readers to understand and observe the changes and events that take place in winter. Content is correlated to science and social studies curriculum standards regarding seasons, as well as how people, animals, and plants respond to seasonal changes. What Do You See? Questions, which are paired with full-page photos, sharpen students' critical viewing and thinking skills.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Reinforced book (9781631376047): 24 pages, © 2015
- Paperback (9781631376498): 24 pages, © 2015
- Hosted ebook (9781631377396): 24 pages, © 2015
- Subject: Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library
- Subseries: Let's Look at Winter
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents